Friday, August 18, 2006

Week4 - Improvisation Project

Another session of improvisation and we got some technical issues sorted out, but little sonic achievement. It's awesome that David is bringing his guitar and amplifier to these sessions. It seemed that much of the equipment that we were considering using walked out of the door. Next class, we need to get first dibs on the amplifier that makes Ben's voice do some cool stuff.

As mentioned in last weeks blog, I brought a maracca as a substitute for my computer. Unfortunately I don't wish to do this again. Hopefully next week I won't have to use the word 'unfortunately' again as I should have my PB back. I'm considering adding the application that I built in Max last year to my improvising pool, whilst I work on something appropriately stimulating in SuperCollider.

I think that once everyone is completely sure of what part they're playing in the improvisation, gold will be found. Albert's inclusion may require some more thinking in relation to how we all will participate. Hopefully, we can begin to get the entire group involved together next week.

Albums that made this blog possible:
...Keep it Hot by The Casanovas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home