Sunday, July 30, 2006

Introduction to Semester 2

Resuming the blog is the first task for the second semester of 2006, which will be my last semester of the Bachelor of Music Studies degree. I think the structure of the blog will be different from the previous terms. For the sake of continuity, I will provide prose on a combination of audio arts, creative computing, and forum each week. However, it is obvious that there will be a significant number of exercises that need to be blogged and from what was outlined, these need to be clearly titled and be new posts. I would prefer to keep everything together as much as I can, but this appears unlikely. The blog in my eyes is a good location for my thoughts and ideas and sounds and comments on the semester, whilst the exercises detract from my perspective of the blog.

I am fully aware of how little time the technology lecturers have had to prepare results, but further comments on our blogs would be really useful prior to beginning the blogs for the second semester. Anyway, it is time to begin the prose for week 1 and then work on the exercises.

Albums that made this blog possible:
Rhythm Riots by Hummel


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home